MISS DIG 811 - Member Support Our Members Matter!
What does it mean to be a member?
MISS DIG 811 has over 1,300 active members. Each understands the importance of protecting the underground infrastructure in our beautiful state, as well as their responsibility to public safety. The commitment of all stakeholders contributes to the success of MISS DIG 811 and promotes safe digging.
Our Members matter. The Member Services Department provides support to during the hours of 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday—except on MISS DIG 811-observed holidays.
We can assist you with the following and much more:
- Establishing new member codes
- Troubleshooting ticket transmission during business hours
- Inputting ticket delivery changes
- Maintenance of your member codes using Remote Member Access (RMA) accounts
- Resending missing tickets
Contact us as often as you need for system support and notification solutions at 800.482.7161 or email@example.com.