Remote Ticket Entry
Tired of waiting on hold to place your MISS DIG 811 Locate Requests when you have other tasks to complete? Would you like to be able to place as many tickets as needed without being told that there is a limit on new locate requests of 1 per call? Do you like the idea of being able to place a MISS DIG 811 ticket from your PC or laptop at your own convenience? If so, then Remote Ticket Entry is the choice for you!
Remote Ticket Entry (RTE) allows authorized contractors and MISS DIG Members to enter Dig Notice requests over the Internet 24/7. With basic access, regular 3 business-day tickets can be entered. RTE Users have convenient access to:
- Ticket Search – View and print tickets you've processed over the last six years
- Excavator Response - Post responses, photos or files to your tickets for documentation purposes
- Positive Response - View utilities posted responses to your ticket requests
- Ticket Entry at your convenience: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ticket Entry on any computer or laptop, supported with an HTML5 browser
- Near Ticket - See what tickets have been entered in the area near your project
- Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT) - Anonymously report any damages or near misses to Michigan Virtual Private Dirt
To place tickets using Remote Ticket Entry, each applicant is required to attend a 2 hour (time is approximate) online training session. Only one user per log in.
All tickets must be placed in accordance with the MISS DIG System Inc. rules, regulations, and guidelines, as well as the Michigan state law, Public Act 174.
To become an RTE User click Sign-Up above!
Individual homeowners and excavators that do not have authorization must call 811, 248-370-6400, or 1-800-482-7171 to process requests. They can also enter single address requests online at elocate.missdig.org.
New!! - Damage Information Reporting Tool (DIRT)
- Can be used by all excavators
- Does not meet MPSC damage reporting requirements for Facility Owner/Operators currently. MISS DIG 811 is working with the MPSC to streamline the process.
- Will be sent anonymously to Michigan Virtual Private DIRT which is part of the CGA DIRT Collection Report
How to Cancel & Replace a Ticket
Retransmitting a Ticket
Already an RTE User?
For RTE Web Ticket Support call 877-647-7344
or contact Stephanie Boe at firstname.lastname@example.org